Water Pro AURORA Diveing flashlight lumens
WATERPRO Aurora is a total length 9CM Mini diving spare flashlight. Using a 14500 lithium-ion battery delivers up to 630 lumens of brightness, the use of AA NiMH battery life of up to 1 hour 25 minutes. Professional waterproof compression structure, stable and reliable mechanical head rotary switch, plus mini-shape, Aurora is tailored for divers WATERPRO EDC flashlight.
Using Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED, brightness of 630 lumens;
Working with sections 14 500 1 AA batteries or lithium ion battery;
Head mechanical rotary switch, stable and reliable;
Professional compression structure of water, diving to a depth of 150 meters;
Efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness;
Anti-reverse design, to prevent anti-loaded battery circuit damage;
High-strength aircraft-grade aluminum;
A new generation of diamond surface oxidation corrosion;
Professional optical analysis and design of aluminum light cup;
Double-sided pressure-resistant glass lens with scratch-resistant coating
Warning: This product is extremely high brightness, do not look light, avoid visual impairment
Note: The above parameters in accordance with national testing standards flashlight ANS / NEMA FL said a measurement method, respectively Working with sections 1 AA NiMH batteries (1.5V, 2450mAh), 节 1 WAATERPRO 14500 Pinch-ion battery 3.7V 700MAh) in a lab environment The resulting test. Test parameters are approximate and may be as flashlights, batteries and environments change.
1. Switch machine, tighten the cylinder head into the battery, you can open the flashlight, loosen the cylinder head to turn off the flashlight;
2. It is recommended before entering the water cylinder head open peaceful flashlight, after the water to loosen the cylinder head switch Flashlight, prevent water;
3. In the non-life flashlight use, the total life will be extended speaking;
4 Do not use damaged or deformed surface of the battery, in order to avoid a short circuit, explosion, leakage and so on.
Use and maintenance:
1. Since the water is corrosive, please rinse with water after use flashlight surface, and dry water '
2. Do not put the flashlight on the sand to prevent sand entering the flashlight off or thread slit;
Into the water after only a flashlight 3. Tighten all connections. Close to the rotating flashlight, we recommend tightening before entering the water switched on the flashlight, after the water to loosen the switch is turned off the flashlight, to prevent water;
4. Remove the batteries each dive;
5. Do not remove the lamp head seal member, otherwise it will void the warranty and could damage the lamps;
6. Use a quality battery, and when the long-term without the battery removed from the lighting fixtures, as this may cause battery leakage or explosion, causing light damage;
7. After long-term use, the lamps of O type may be damaged. If this happens, please replace the O-rings, in order to maintain the waterproof performance of the flashlight. To keep O-ring (sealing gasket) and the screw rotating smoothly, periodically on its surface smear grease lubrication;
8. Always clean the lamps electrically conductive contact surface to protect the normal operation of the lamp, especially when the flash lamp abnormality or when you can not light up. Here are a few that may cause undesired flashing lights or not light fixtures appear reasons:
One reason: battery lights low and needs to be replaced.
Solution: Replace the battery (note that the direction of the positive and negative level when you load a new battery)
Two reasons: thread or conductive contact surface of the PCB or other contact surfaces / contact points are dirty.
Solution: Use an alcohol swab to clean the conductive contact surface cargo contacts.
If the above does not work, contact your dealer and after-sales service in accordance with the terms of the warranty.